Auto-Sensing 10/100 Ports
The DES-1005D 5-Port Fast Ethernet Unmanaged Desktop Switch uses auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps ports, allowing a small workgroup to flexibly connect to Ethernet and Fast Ethernet devices to create an integrated network. These ports detect the network speed and auto-negotiate between 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX, as well as between full and half-duplex, allowing you to get the maximum speed possible for each device connected to your network.
Auto MDI/MDIX Crossover
All ports support automatic MDI/MDIX crossover, eliminating the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. Each port can be plugged directly to a server, hub, router, or switch using regular straight-through twisted-pair Ethernet cables.
Flow Control for Secure Transmission
802.3x flow control on each port minimizes dropped packets when the port’s receiving buffer is full. This gives you a more reliable connection for all of your connected devices.
- Inexpensive Fast Ethernet solution for Home/SOHO
- Five 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet ports
- Auto MDI/MDIX crossover for all ports
- Store-and-forward switching scheme
- Full/half-duplex for Ethernet/Fast Ethernet speeds
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- Plug-and-play installation
- RoHS compliant
- 1.0 Gbps switching fabric
- IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet (twisted-pair copper)
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet (twisted-pair copper)
- ANSI/IEEE 802.3 NWay auto-negotiation
- IEEE 802.3x flow control
Data Transfer Rates